The wave ID needs to be unescaped - try cordys.com!w+z74xgfEYD instead.

We need to add a way to get the Wave ID from the interface, as the
helpful debug menu is not available on Google Apps domains. I'll
remind the team.

(Several developers have created robots and gadgets to make it easier,
btw. You might also see if Embeddy works on the domain:
http://wave-samples-gallery.appspot.com/about_app?app_id=10004)

- pamela