Hello wavers and more hello Google Team,

Today a gadget was inserted into a public wave of mine, which directed
me on joining the wave to the following page:

http://hosting.gmodules.com/ig/gadgets/file/100726510508187623906/wave.html

this page is a phishing login page of google wave which upon
registration logs stuff in a spreadsheet. The effect is that i cannot
enter the wave as it instantly directs me to the html page, so i
cannot even remove the thing ;]

Obviously we need some stricter level of security in waves, now i wish
i had something like +v in waves, so people can add txt but not insert
gadgets etc.

The wave is at:

https://wave.google.com/wave/#restored:wave:googlewave.com!w%252BRvJRnrZkBZi

Greetings,