Hi Everybody,

I have just released WaveConnector - a turnkey solution for developing
wave gadgets using GWT and testing them in hosted mode. Please head
over to my blog at http://thezukunft.com or the project page at
http://code.google.com/p/waveconnector-gwt/ for details. It's as easy
as downloading a zip archive :D

Chris, how di you achieve the 90%? I assume you must also decouple the
GWT code from the Gadget/Wave API? I have simply implemented a mock
version of the wave API. That way I think I can do all testing
locally.

Kayode, WaveConnector is exactly the mock framework (+ some
convenience functions) I was talking about :)

Sorry for this shameless selfpromotion on this board but I think this
might actually help a lot of people or get them to develop for Wave in
the first place.

What do all of you think of a dedicated Wave+GWT group? I asked that
question on the GWT groups earlier and people seemed to be interested.

Cheers, Jonas

This is my first ever open source contribution so please give me
comments and feedback on my blog or the project page.