Hi, i'm not a google employee too, but what I can say is that the
google force is exactly to not doing what someone else have already
done yet.
For me the problem is that there is no bridge between waves and mails.
There is no converter, any way to read mails in google waves or read
waves in gmail.
I imagine that it is what the google team wanted. If not, go back to
work and continue to conquer the world, but remember to don't be
evil !!
I hope one day you can change the rules and make a better place for
all (don't trust Eric so much, his help is usefull but not as a
mentor ;)

FOOD 4 ALL 4 EVER SHOULD BE THE MASTER PLAN !