Hello,

I've followed the tutorial here:
http://code.google.com/apis/wave/articles/gadgetdebugging.html
and tried to use MiniMessages in the gadget.

It doesn't work as the tutorial said so I copy the sample code from
wave gadget tutorial and add the MiniMessages in the sample code to
display mini messages... still not working. Maybe I am missing
something?

The new sample code with mini messages is here:
http://rliu2.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/sample_ToDo/bidder.xml

----- I only add 4 lines of code to the original sample code -----
1.
<Require feature="minimessage"/>
 ===>in the ModulePrefs section
2.
var msg = new gadgets.MiniMessage(__MODULE_ID__,
document.getElementById("debugDiv"));
===>in the script section
3.
 msg.createDismissibleMessage("waving!!!!!");
===>in  buttonClicked()
4.
div>
===>in html section