Until the robot OAuth based Active API is built, I don't think there's
any way to access the content of a wave before the bot was added. You
could look into my Wave Reader which is based on parsing the
interactions of the wave client to the server (which is in no way
published or finalized, and may very well stop working at any time).
http://antimatter15.com/misc/read/?googlewave.com!w+oPg9HfEXE