I'm not sure that it'd be easy to do that, given there's no explicit access
to the Wave client's DOM. There would presumably have to be a gadget inside
the page that was able to reach into the parent frame, find the wave div,
and scroll that down. I don't think that an iframe can manipulate that much
of the outside.

Alternatively, a wave could me embedded, and that might make it easier to
manipulate the embedded wave.

Either way, its hacky.

I would recommend making sure the blip-to-be-focused is unread, as then
atleast people can easily spacebar to it. (And maybe one day the client will
notify them of it).

- pamela