On Fri, Feb 19, 2010 at 1:26 AM, Thomas Beverley
<tom.beverley...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> Anyone else experiencing the "You've reached a page that contains
> content from Google Wave." page instead of your wave? I am logged in.
> You can see an example (not mine) at...
> http://www.buildcontext.com/blog/2009/06/03/embedding-my-first-google-wave-into-wordpress/
>
> Unfortunately I can't provide my example as it's embedded within a
> wave with a whole load of other dependencies.
>
> Thanks
> Tom
>
> --

On looking at the source code for the page
type="text/javascript"></script><br />
    <script type="text/javascript">
    function initialize() {
      var wavePanel = new
WavePanel('http://wave.google.com/a/wavesandbox.com/');
      wavePanel.loadWave('wavesandbox.com!w+6y87_2WQ%1');
      wavePanel.init(document.getElementById('waveframe'));
    }
    </script></p>

I wasn't logged into wavesandbox and was getting that error, after
logging in it works

--
Harrison Conlin