Thanks for the suggestions Pamela.  That is my plan on putting together a
tutorial.  You are right on the front page stuff, it is certainly just dumped
together so a few people can take a look at it and give feedback.

Do you think something like this would be a useful toolset for wave
development?  I'm definitely wanting to get involved in the community so any
type of framework that you think would be helpful, let me know.  I'll take a
stab at about anything.