After a vacations I am again dedicated to continue developing my
extension of Google Wave for project management: www.bubaproject.com

Now my project uses OpenID OAuth with Google Accounts for
authentication instead to use Google Friend Connect. This simplifies
terribly the integration of the user activity in Wave with the user
activity in the buba project account. It is highly recommended to use
this strategy.

In the next days I'm finishing the development of two more gadgets for
my project. First, a gadget that allows you to create document
templates (wavelets based) and then a gadget that lets you create
documents (wavelets too..) based on these templates!

I will include an advanced search for documents created from my gadget

What else is useful to manage projects using Wave?

- Matias