I've been working with the Line object in the new Java API.

My robot can tell the client that something should be lineType 'h1' or
whatever, but it can't make the client indent or align text.

The outgoing JSON contains appropriate messages, for example:

  "1493":{"type":"LINE","properties":{"indent":"2"}},

  "1506":{"type":"LINE","properties":{"alignment":"c"},

but the web client ignores it.

Further, if such a line element occurs somewhere before an image or
gadget, the web client seems not display the subsequent image/gadgets
either!

Can anyone else corroborate this?

thanks .. Jason