When we launched Robots API v2 in March, we also announced the deprecation
of Robots API v1. For the last few months, we have continued sending v1
events and processing v1 operations, but we will be turning off that on
June
30th. That means that any robots using API v1 will cease working then.

If you are running a robot that uses v1 and you want your users to be able
to continue using it, then please upgrade the robot to use v2 before the
June 30th date.

You can read more about robots API v2 in the documentation:
http://code.google.com/apis/wave/extensions/robots/index.html

You can post any questions in the forum:
http://code.google.com/apis/wave/forum.html

Thanks!