Hello,

I know of a way to resize a gadget in height, using
gadgets.window.adjustHeight(), but is there a way to adjust width as well?

My use case is this: I'm making a very small gadget (14x14) with an icon,
which displays a menu when you click the icon. If I set the gadget size to
be 14, then menu will be truncated when you click; if I set it to be 200,
then the gadget will look mostly empty when only the icon is showed. Is
there a way?

Raphaël