Rajeev / Alex -

Can you summarize what the problem with RequestBuilder and RPC?  I don't see
an issue associated with the fix, and it would be good to use something more
descriptive than "it was broke".

Here is the commit log:

For IE7, we should be instantiating an XHR with the native XMLHttpRequest
> object. On IE6, try specifying which version you want first, then falling
> back
> to "Microsoft.XMLHTTP". This seems to work around the "do a POST when you
> asked
> for a GET" bug on some IE6 installs.

Thanks,
John LaBanca