Thanks for the comments.

On Tue, Oct 14, 2008 at 5:43 PM, Alex Rudnick <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hey Eric :) I'll take this one.
>
> LGTM, save the (formatting) comments below and a question about documentation.
>
> gears/test/com/google/gwt/gears/client/workerpool/WorkerPoolTest.java:
> 388: Should probably take out the commented-out
> testReceiveMessageObject. Unless you wanted to put this one in?
> 473: Extra newline?
>
> gears/src/com/google/gwt/gears/client/workerpool/WorkerPool.java:
> LGTM
>
> gears/src/com/google/gwt/gears/client/workerpool/WorkerPoolMessageHandler.java:
> 50: "If the message is not really an Array type, the method may throw
> a JavaScriptException".
>
> What's an example of a case where it wouldn't throw an exception on a
> type mismatch? A quick explanation of why this would happen (or a link
> to one) would be helpful. Likewise for other javadocs in the file.

Since JsArray is a JavaScriptObject subclass, you would get an
exception immediately if a primitive were returned.  But, if it were a
subclass of Object that wasn't an Array, you won't get an
exception.... until you tried to pull out a member of the array.

I really just wanted to call attention to this reason for a JSE,
because it isn't a declared exception and it is up to the author to
make sure the message types are in sync - there is no magical
translation between types going on.

--
Eric Z. Ayers - GWT Team - Atlanta, GA USA
http://code.google.com/webtoolkit/