LGTM except for resizing code below. If you don't want the resizing behavior
after all, just expunge it.

On Mon, Oct 20, 2008 at 3:11 PM, Uwe Maurer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi Eric,
>
> thanks for the review! The new patch is attached.
>
> On Mon, Oct 20, 2008 at 3:24 PM, Eric Ayers <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > General:
> >
> > I see this coming out a lot in the hosted mode shell window - do you
> think
> > it is from our visualization wrappers?
> >
> > [WARN] Malformed JSNI reference 'length'; expect subsequent failures
> > java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: length
> >     at
> >
> com.google.gwt.visualization.client.Visualization$.draw$(Visualization.java)
>
> The problem was passing an int[] to a JSNI method.
> I changed it to use JsArrayInteger.
>
> > HelloVisualization.html
> > Regarding the margin around the label:
> >   While we are at it, do we want to add margin around the entire app?  We
> > can do this by putting the app inside a single div and styling that div
> in
> > the host page, or by putting the entire app inside a VerticalPanel and
> > styling it like this:
> >
> >    VerticalPanel vp  = new VerticalPanel
> >    // I've used a 15 px margin in other gwt-google-api demos
> >    vp.getElement().getStyle().setPropertyPx("margin", 15);
> >    RootPanel.get().add(vp);
>
> I added this code.
>

> > If you really want to get fancy, there is a hack to hook into the window
> > resize listener and set the size of the tab Panel dynamically based on
> the
> > size of the browser:
> >

> http://code.google.com/docreader/#p=google-web-toolkit-doc-1-5&s=google-web-toolkit-doc-1-5&t=FAQ_UIVerticalFillApp
> >

> I added this too :)

It isn't working the way I expected.  I expected the entire table border to
resize:

 Window.addWindowResizeListener(new WindowResizeListener() {

      public void onWindowResized(int width, int height) {
        table.setWidth((width - margin * 2) + "px");
        table.setHeight((height - (margin * 2 + roomForLabel))+ "px");
      }

--
Eric Z. Ayers - GWT Team - Atlanta, GA USA
http://code.google.com/webtoolkit/