I couldn't help but noticing that there are several places in GWT that
perform logical aggregations, but don't expose the aggregated elements
using Iterable (or List!). The two examples off the top of my head are
IndexedPanel and ListBox, though I'm sure there are more.

IndexedPanel could just implement List<Widget> (or at the very least
Iterable<Widget>).

Similarly ListBox could specify ListBox.Item as a formal subclass, and
implement List<Item>.

Presumably there are others, but I generally see lots of value in
tightly integrating with Collections (or at the very least Iterable),
as it makes it trivial for Java users to consume new classes and
constructs using know techniques, rather than having to research in
each specific instance what the relevant method names are for
performing manual iteration.

Charles