For whatever it's worth, I was initially thrown off by the long type
names.  In fact, I think I was surprised that multi-letter names were
allowed by the compiler.  But, after my surprise passed, I realized I
like the long names that I have seen.

I think that arguing "capital letter means class or interface so long
type parameter names are bad" is invalid because, to me, type
parameters _are_ a kind of interface.  More of a meta-interface, I
guess, but still.

I worry this thread will turn into an epic bike-shedding extravaganza,
like many arguments about coding guidelines, but I'll throw in my two
cents and vote to allow, but not require, long names.

Ian