http://galgwt-reviews.appspot.com/401/diff/1/2
File
visualization/src/com/google/gwt/visualization/client/AbstractVisualization.java
(right):

http://galgwt-reviews.appspot.com/401/diff/1/2#newcode28
Line 28: * them to javascript.
On 2008/11/10 13:29:40, zundel wrote:
> What would be the effect if someone used this class to wrap an
existing
> visualization... If something averse would happen, I think we need a
special
> comment.

Nothing bad will happen. It will just create a javascript class that
forwards the draw/selection functions calls to the GWT class. (if the
GWT class wraps an existing visualization it will forward the function
calls again to this visualization).

http://galgwt-reviews.appspot.com/401/diff/1/2#newcode96
Line 96: * @param data the DataTable to draw.
On 2008/11/10 13:29:40, zundel wrote:
> If you have eclipse setup, you should be able to run 'Source-->Format'
to get
> the white space between methods and inside of javadoc on
AbstractVisualization
> in line.

Ok. It also formatted the javadoc to not go over 80 characters per line.

http://galgwt-reviews.appspot.com/401