Yes lgtm to cameron's change, sorry I ignored email for a while.

On Nov 10, 2008 6:08 PM, "Lex Spoon" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On Mon, Nov 10, 2008 at 2:33 PM, Kelly Norton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: >
For iframe loading, Came...
Can I consider that an LGTM?

> However, I am wondering how this is going to work > in the xs case where
the code is loaded into...
No, that sounds like a problem all right.  For independent reasons,
using XHR instead of script tags sounds better, anyway.  The
downloaded result could then be eval-ed in the correct scope.  That
strategy would seem to work fine for the XS linker, so long as the
call to eval happens within the anonymous function.

Lex