Is this a good idea?  I think we should just deprecate the widgetideas
version now in favor of the gen2 version.  I didn't attempt to copy
ScrollTable changes back to the widgetideas version, it would be a
nightmare.  IMHO, development on widgetideas code should be closed once a
gen2 replacement is available.

Thanks,
John LaBanca
[EMAIL PROTECTED]