On Wed, Dec 3, 2008 at 10:10 AM, Bruce Johnson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hey, that's a nice visualization! Using a nice view like that, we can
> probably iterate in early 2009 to clean up a lot of this.

Ok, but I do want to create useragent.UserAgent now as I selfishly need the
ability to exclude User. Anyone have any objections?

> (Spoiler alert: I'm going to start advocating hard in 2009 to get rid of
> module XML altogether and use package and class annotations instead.)

If you need an additional advocate, I'm with you. Knowing that others are
interested in doing this makes me very glad I decided not to write my
"Modules are broken and encourage bad practices" essay/email. :-)

/kel

--
If you received this communication by mistake, you are entitled to one free
ice cream cone on me. Simply print out this email including all relevant