It's for the incubator code. I didn't patch GWT yet because I'm kinda
strapped for time, and it seemed like it would take a lot more time
for me to patch the compiler, rather than patch the FooBundle stuff
which is triggering it. I could submit a patch for the compiler later
if you'd like, I just needed this fix quick, as some my users said
they had deadlines approaching.

-Ray