Internet Explorer now works the same as Firefox.  That is, with real zoom,
absolute positions do not change even though the widget appears further from
the left or top. I was going to put that info in the review request, but I
didn't want to confuse anyone.

> Also, can you check what happens when you use your patched

getAbsoluteLeft + getAbsoluteTop to calculate the distance between two

widgets? For example

Do we really need to test this?  I verified that getAbsoluteLeft() returns
the correct value now and is consistent between FF and IE, and I verified it
against the MenuBar and SuggestBox.  The fact that SuggestBoxPopup opens
directly below the TextBox and MenuBarPopup opens directly below the MenuBar
implicitly verified that getAbsoluteTop() + getOffsetHeight() already works.
 offsetHeight/Width didn't seem to be affected by this issue at all.

Thanks,
John LaBanca
[EMAIL PROTECTED]