Being able to compile all the demos automatically is already a big win over
the old procedure, so thank you for the work you've already done!  Did you
see this enhancement request I put in yesterday by any chance?  (
http://code.google.com/p/google-web-toolkit-incubator/issues/detail?id=210),
that would also be a very big help, because it would avoid a whole bunch of
manually editing and clicking on urls.