Can we automatically include all shared  and client (excluding impl)
packages instead of manually listing them out? It seems like that may be
less of a maintenance headache at least for the user package organization.

On Mon, Jan 5, 2009 at 11:34 AM, Freeland Abbott <gwt.team.fabb...@gmail.com

--
"There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand
binary, and those who don't"