Hey Scott,

Actually, after some experimenting, this change will not be needed.
Generally, it is not the case that the client of the API needs to specify
both the entry point name and the project name. As such, it is sufficient to
append the project name to the end of the module name, and have
WebAppCreator do its thing.

Sorry about the unnecessary traffic, and thanks for your input.

Rajeev