Hello
Using latest version from SVN (from releases/1.6) I changed all my
project code to use the new Event system, and now I'm having a problem
with Images.
It only happens on IE, if I have the same image loaded several times,
it only shows on the first element, then all other elements have a
“broken image” (the one that shows when IE is loading the image), and
I can see that it has the real URL on the __pendingSrc attribute. I'm
using the LoadHandle event.

Is it possible that the new event system doesn’t work with the way the
ImageIE6 element uses the onload event?

Note: other images that I’m using multiple times but are not using the
event system… shows ok.

TIA