A great idea, and it's something Bob Vawter has been pushing for for ages
now. We do need to add some new architecture to make it possible. It might
be possible to hack it in by doing weird with generators and linkers working
in concert, but realistically, the right way will take a good bit of extra
work.

Bob can probably talk about it a lot more concretely.