Hi,

Would it be possible to update the Eclipse classpath for gwt-user to be
platform agnostic?

Since Eclipse doesn't support variable project references, one way would be
to move .classpath to .classpath-template & provide scripts that instrument
the .classpath file based on the environment (requires 1 extra step by the
user prior to importing the project).

Even smoother would be if this could be an ant task (something like ant
eclipse-config), although I'm not sure what kind of support ant might have
for regular expression replacement in files..

Not super important (especially with git), but just annoying that I need to
maintain the project files even if I'm not working on Eclipse.  And I
understand if you want to keep it as less handle for Windows users.

Thoughts?