On Tue, Mar 31, 2009 at 8:12 PM, Scott Blum <sco...@google.com> wrote:
> This seems kinda hacky since you could recompute the seed func name at
> compile time during GenerateJavaScriptAST?

  I thought about that, but discounted it because
GenerateJavaScriptAST would have to take a look at the pruned /
mangled / optimized by as-yet-unknown call sites of CreateForFoo() and
determine which parameter to replace (assuming any parameters were
left) instead of being told exactly what to do via the Java AST.  That
seemed more likely to break over time as well as contribute to clutter
in the string literal pool.

--
Bob Vawter
Google Web Toolkit Team