[java]    Scanning for additional dependencies:
file:/home/vlovich/workspace/sacred_heart/src/ece456/client/services/ResourceFactory.java
     [java]       Computing all possible rebind results for
'ece456.client.services.comm.rpc.StaffService'
     [java]          Rebinding
ece456.client.services.comm.rpc.StaffService
     [java]             Invoking <generate-with
class='com.google.gwt.user.rebind.rpc.ServiceInterfaceProxyGenerator'/>
     [java]                Generating client proxy for remote service
interface 'ece456.client.services.comm.rpc.StaffService'
     [java]                   Analyzing
'ece456.client.services.comm.rpc.StaffService' for serializable types
     [java]                      Analyzing methods:
     [java]                         public abstract void
addVisit(ece456.client.services.comm.types.DBPatientVisit visit)
throws ece456.client.services.comm.types.RPCError
     [java]                            Parameter:
ece456.client.services.comm.types.DBPatientVisit visit
     [java]
ece456.client.services.comm.types.DBPatientVisit
     [java]                                  [ERROR] Type
'ece456.client.services.comm.types.DBPatientVisit' was not
serializable and has no concrete serializable subtypes

Took me a good amount of time before I remembered I had missed the
default constructor.  At the very least it should print the
requirements for serializability - it would be nicer if it actually
told you the specific problem it found though.

Would that be possible?