Hi GWT community,

At a recent meeting intended to be a discussion of how to design blacklist
support for RPC, we realized that we wanted to make some changes to the new
<set-configuration-property> module XML support. It ended up becaming a
prerequisite to continuing with RPC blacklist support. In an effort to get
these changes made quickly so that we can get on with blacklist support,
I've written up notes from that meeting into the following design doc:

http://code.google.com/p/google-web-toolkit/wiki/MultiValuedConfigProperties

Please comment in the design doc or on this thread if you have thoughts.

-- Bruce