Some more simple inline comments.

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/33815/diff/9/1007
File user/super/com/google/gwt/emul/java/util/BitSet.java (right):

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/33815/diff/9/1007#newcode176
Line 176: }-*/;
avoid using Log?

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/33815/diff/9/1007#newcode498
Line 498: // the code used is faster than the following:
Please cite a reference for the algorithm and why it is faster than
Integer:bitCount. Unless this implementation is a standard, we should
use Integer:bitCount. This implementation uses a multiplication which
seems equivalent to 4 additions and a few bit shifts. I will be
surprised if this is much faster than Integer:bitCount which just uses
basic bit manipulations and addition.

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/33815/diff/9/1005
File user/test/com/google/gwt/emultest/java/util/BitSetTest.java
(right):

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/33815/diff/9/1005#newcode30
Line 30: * Class used to describe patterns
s/patterns/patterns./

Gwt requires the first comment line to end in a period.

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/33815/diff/9/1005#newcode33
Line 33: public abstract boolean contains(int i);
remove the unnecessary modifiers: public abstract

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/33815/diff/9/1005#newcode117
Line 117: .cardinality());
change to:
assertEquals(toIndex1 - fromIndex1 + toIndex2 - fromIndex2,
set.cardinality());

i.e., don't break between the object and its method name during an
invocation.

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/33815