On Sun, Jun 7, 2009 at 6:39 PM, Sam Gross <colesb...@gmail.com> wrote:

> The makefile in oophm-plugins-trunk references tools/gecko-sdks, but
> that directory isn't in the SVN repo.  Is there a plan to put it in
> tools?  It would be nice if we all used the same gecko sdks.  I
> assembled a version of 1.9.1 gecko sdk and would like to share it.

There was varying opinions of where they should ultimately live, so for now
they were just left in the OOPHM branch (and the changes I made to get it
working on FC10/11 don't live anywhere in svn right now).

In the early part of Q3 we will be working on productizing OOPHM and doing
away with legacy hosted mode, so it will be cleaned up then.

--
John A. Tamplin
Software Engineer (GWT), Google