On Mon, Jun 8, 2009 at 7:22 PM, Bruce Johnson<br...@google.com> wrote:
> Please also look at the compiled JS. I think the less restrictive bound will
> cause the compiler to generate worse code (e.g. dynamic casts in some or all
> contexts) which would make it a non-starter.

Okay, the law has been laid.

Stefan, how about cloning the class under a new name?

John and Ray, the motivation is in Stefan's first message.  He wants
to remove AsyncFragmentLoader's use of the heavy LinkedList class.

Bob, it's a good point about API breakage.  There were some code
searches earlier, and no instances could be found where someone's code
would be broken.

-Lex