Unfortunately I wasn't able to attend Google I/O, however I did watch a few
of the sessions online.

I signed up for the sandbox, but it appears that google aren't going to
grant access to non IO attendees for a little while yet.

I'd appreciate an invite, but I understand if that's not feasible.

Cheers

Cameron