Hi all,
I've succesfully compiled GWT trunk by using Ant,
now I want to debug it inside eclipse.

I followed instructions on
http://code.google.com/p/google-web-toolkit/source/browse/trunk/eclipse/README.txt,
with the exception that I'm using Eclipse 3.4 and I've left compiler
compliance level to 1.6.

I've been able to import the basic projects, but gwt-servlet show a
lot of errors (657) which seem to be related to missing classes in the
classpath
(UnableToCompleteException cannot be resolved to a type
RpcPolicyManifestLinker.java    gwt-servlet/core/src/com/google/gwt/user/
linker/rpc, line 41
TreeLogger cannot be resolved to a type RpcPolicyManifestLinker.java
gwt-servlet/core/src/com/google/gwt/user/linker/rpc     , line 40
...)
do anyone understand what's wrong? I suppose I misconfigured
something...

(to be clear, my intent is to try out oophm and to see if there are
any sign of UiBinder, but I'm usual to go into deep and to try to
understand what's happen in the underground)

thanks!
Cristiano

ps. I solved first issues in compiling with ant, mainly due to an old
version of Subversion in my system, which I have solved by installing
(= unzipping to a folder + adding the bin directory to the path)
subversion binaries from Tigris.org: "Subversion Win32 binaries for
Apache 2.2.x" -> svn-win32-1.6.3.zip