Reviewers: jgw,

Most of RichTextAreaImplSafari was written to support older versions of
Safari, which we know longer need to support.  I've stripped away all of
the old stuff, leaving only a few Safari specific implementations.

This patch also fixes issue 2813 by removing some weird text selection
code, which presumably was needed in Safari 2 or earlier.

Testing:
=======
Manually verified that this works on Safari and all other browsers.

Please review this at http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/49802

Affected files:
   user/src/com/google/gwt/user/client/ui/RichTextArea.java
   user/src/com/google/gwt/user/client/ui/impl/RichTextAreaImpl.java
   user/src/com/google/gwt/user/client/ui/impl/RichTextAreaImplSafari.java
   user/src/com/google/gwt/user/client/ui/impl/RichTextAreaImplStandard.java