Hi Thomas,

Thanks for the contribution.

I made a few suggestions and would like to see a unit test for these
classes along with the submission.

Try using 'zun...@google.com' as a reviewer.

-Eric.

http://3.latest.galgwt-reviews.appspot.com/41603/diff/1/2
File gears/src/com/google/gwt/gears/client/blobbuilder/BlobBuilder.java
(right):

http://3.latest.galgwt-reviews.appspot.com/41603/diff/1/2#newcode25
Line 25: public final class BlobBuilder extends JavaScriptObject {
Class needs javadoc.  From the JS documentation:

A BlobBuilder is a helper object for creating Blobs.  A Blob is an
immutable, read-only object, the same as a JavaScript string.
BlobBuilders are used to generate a Blob with new content. They are to
Java's StringBuilder as Gears Blobs are to Java's Strings.

http://3.latest.galgwt-reviews.appspot.com/41603/diff/1/2#newcode31
Line 31: public native void append(byte c) /*-{
These public methods need javadoc. We usually just copy as much as
possible from the gears JavaScript API:

"Appends bytes to the Blob-in-progress."

http://3.latest.galgwt-reviews.appspot.com/41603/diff/1/2#newcode43
Line 43: public void append(byte[] bytes) {
I think you could wrap up append (byte c) and this one with a prototype
like:

append (byte... c)

I'm not sure what drawbacks there might be.

http://3.latest.galgwt-reviews.appspot.com/41603/diff/1/2#newcode51
Line 51: public void append(String[] strings) {
again, append(String... strings) could catch both methods

http://3.latest.galgwt-reviews.appspot.com/41603/diff/1/2#newcode67
Line 67: private native void append(JsArrayInteger bytes) /*-{
These three could all be a single method prototyped as

private native void append(JavaScriptObject jso)

http://3.latest.galgwt-reviews.appspot.com/41603