Yes, I think we would want to. My point is that we also would want to run
the non-instrumented code. I have to think there could be subtle downstream
behavioral differences (e.g. compiler optimizations that do/don't happen)
based on whether the stack trace code is generated. Thus, I'm saying we
should test both.