Hi,

I'm using gwt-maven-plugin to compile a gwt 2.0 project on an windows
xp env. I have the same plugin (jar) as on linux (compiled from 1.1
sources + a patch to use gwt 2.0 - can see it here:
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MGWT-92), which on linux works just
fine. However, after porting the same project on windows, when I try
to compile it using gwt:compile, I get the following error:

 [ERROR] An internal compiler exception occurred
 com.google.gwt.dev.jjs.InternalCompilerException: Unable to locate
index field: AsyncFragmentLoader.BROWSER_LOADER
  at com.google.gwt.dev.jjs.ast.JProgram.getIndexedField(JProgram.java:
681)
  at
com.google.gwt.dev.jjs.impl.ReplaceRunAsyncs.getBrowserLoaderConstructor
(ReplaceRunAsyncs.java:129)
  at
com.google.gwt.dev.jjs.impl.ReplaceRunAsyncs.setNumEntriesInAsyncFragmentLoader
(ReplaceRunAsyncs.java:188)
  at com.google.gwt.dev.jjs.impl.ReplaceRunAsyncs.execImpl
(ReplaceRunAsyncs.java:145)
  at com.google.gwt.dev.jjs.impl.ReplaceRunAsyncs.exec
(ReplaceRunAsyncs.java:121)
  at com.google.gwt.dev.jjs.JavaToJavaScriptCompiler.precompile
(JavaToJavaScriptCompiler.java:481)
  at com.google.gwt.dev.Precompile.precompile(Precompile.java:476)
  at com.google.gwt.dev.Precompile.precompile(Precompile.java:395)
  at com.google.gwt.dev.Compiler.run(Compiler.java:193)
  at com.google.gwt.dev.Compiler$1.run(Compiler.java:144)
  at com.google.gwt.dev.CompileTaskRunner.doRun(CompileTaskRunner.java:
88)
  at com.google.gwt.dev.CompileTaskRunner.runWithAppropriateLogger
(CompileTaskRunner.java:82)
  at com.google.gwt.dev.Compiler.main(Compiler.java:151)

This error sounds more like a gwt internal error and I have no idea
how to solve it. Any hints on how to use gwt 2.0 on windows or fix
this problem will be highly appreciated.

Thanks,

Evelyne