> I agree with jsautocfg64.h, but the others look platform-independent.  Do
> having them there cause problems for the Mac build?

In gecko-1.9.1:
The prcpucfg.h file differs between platforms.  The version in
gecko-1.9.1/include causes problems for the mac build.

D       gecko-sdks/gecko-1.9.1/include/prcpucfg.h
A  +    gecko-sdks/gecko-1.9.1/Linux_x86_64-gcc3/prcpucfg.h

In gecko-1.9.0:
The file gecko-1.9.0/Darwin-gcc3/include/jsautocfg.h needs updating.
I attached a patch that includes the jsautocfg.h file from the gecko
1.9.0 ppc sdk (which works for i386 and ppc).

M       gecko-sdks/gecko-1.9.0/Darwin-gcc3/include/jsautocfg.h

> This file appears to be just i386 (at least according to the Linux file
> command)  -- does it need to be a universal binary or do we need to provide
> a way of running an architecture-dependent xpidl?

The PowerPC xulrunner SDKs don't provide xpidl. The xpt files
generated by xpidl are cross-platform, so it's only a build issue.
The plugin can run on i386 and ppc machines, but can only be built on
an i386 mac.

It may be possible to build a ppc version of xpidl from source, but
I'm not sure it's worth the effort.  (From
http://www.danns.co.uk/HowToBuildUniversalSDK it sound like building a
ppc version of xpidl actually requires access to a ppc macintosh; it
can't be cross-compiled)

-Sam