Are there lots of folks on the list that have the same sorts of feedback on
HandlerManager? I ask because, as a fly on the wall here, this conversation
doesn't sound like it's converging, and I'd like to declare this thread dead
for now so that we can move onto other things. We have a lot of other things
to be giving attention to so that we can get GWT 2.0 out. If we need to
revisit these issues in the future, we certainly can.

-- Bruce