Yes, I've been using LGTM with comments to mean go ahead and commit, and
I'll look at the changes afterward.

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/64812/diff/1/5
File
user/src/com/google/gwt/uibinder/rebind/model/ImplicitCssResource.java
(right):

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/64812/diff/1/5#newcode138
Line 138: * this package
On 2009/09/10 19:51:09, Ray Ryan wrote:>
> I think you just implied that I should change the UiBinder code in
general to
> start using ResourceOracle? If so, I'll put that on the todo list.

It looks like a good idea to me, just because it looks helpful to have a
single API defining what resources come along with the user's code.

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/64812/diff/1/9
File user/test/com/google/gwt/uibinder/sample/client/UiBinderTest.java
(right):

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/64812/diff/1/9#newcode281
Line 281: widgetUi.totallyPrivateStyleSpan.getClassName().length() > 0);
Okay!  It was just a thought.  If there's not an easy way to dig the
styling back out of the DOM, then so be it.

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/64812