Reviewers: Lex, scottb,

Most of my other optimizations depend on this class, so I'm dropping
this first for review along with a sample instrumentation of
MethodInliner.

This class simply counts certain operations or non-operations within the
compiler, in this case, why certain things got inlined or didn't.

Add -Dgwt.tracestats=true to see the output. Useful for examining the
effect certain optimizations have on applications at a macroscopic
level.

Please review this at http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/64813

Affected files:
   dev/core/src/com/google/gwt/dev/jjs/impl/MethodInliner.java
   dev/core/src/com/google/gwt/dev/jjs/impl/Tracing.java