Ah, sorry.  Depending on exactly when you need it, you want the <classpath>
element of the "compile.tests" task around line 75, the defined
path test.extraclasspaths around line 35; you might also consider "compile"
task, circa line 45, though I think you shouldn't need that.  Generally,
searching for "classpath" in the build.xml should get you to suspicious
areas to think about, but I think those are the key two.