Comment by sami.jaber:

I have tested a scenario similar to what explained here  _"Message
containing widgets with text bodies (HasText or HasHtml inside HTMLPanel)"_

My ui.xml

{{{

<gwt:HTMLPanel>
                <ui:msg>
                        Hello
                        <ui:HyperLink token="/detail#burg"
ui:ph="myPh">Mister</ui:HyperLink>
                        , How are you ?
                </ui:msg>
        </gwt:HTMLPanel>
}}}
It doesn't generate what it is stated in this wiki but instead something
like that :
{{{
  com.google.gwt.user.client.ui.HTMLPanel f_HTMLPanel1 = new
com.google.gwt.user.client.ui.HTMLPanel("" +
messages.message1("<ui:HyperLink token='/detail#burg'>","</ui:HyperLink>")
+ "");

}}}
the msg Impl :
{{{
public interface i18nScreenMyUiBinderImplGenMessages extends Messages {

   @DefaultMessage("Hello {0}Mister {1} , How are you ?")
   String message1(
     @Example("<ui:HyperLink token='/detail#ancre'>") String myPhBegin,
     @Example("</ui:HyperLink>") String myPhEnd
     );
}
}}}

<ui:Hyperlink> tag is generated in the HTML, which is not very useful.
Maybe this parsing has not yet been implemented ? (I don't see any test
case in UiBinder sample about that scenario)

With r6342

For more information:
http://code.google.com/p/google-web-toolkit/wiki/UiBinderI18n