Comment by urgisb:

UiBinder + GIN.
I have a hard time to understand how to mix GIN-injected classes with
widgets instantiated by the UI Binder.
The problem is that same widget (if declared in the ui xml) can be
instantiated twice, once by the binder, another time by GIN.

I know I can declare fields as provided=true. But it does not solve the
problem really in case of a bottom level class owning a corresponding
@UIField. This class has to be injected in order to provide the value for
the ui field, which means it cannot be itself instantiated by the binder.
So some upper class has to  provide it too, and so on, going all they up to
the top most widget class. So it seems like UI Binder is orthogonal to GIN
injection mechanism.
Any ideas how these two can work together?

For more information:
http://code.google.com/p/google-web-toolkit/wiki/UiBinder