On Tue, Oct 20, 2009 at 5:08 PM, Sam Gross <colesb...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Now that MS1 has shipped, are you interested in reviewing patches to
> combine the Firefox plugins into a single XPI?

Yes, that is on my list to work on for the RC (hopefully in about 2 weeks).
 If you want to do that, it would be great.

> I think we'll be able to package all the platforms together, including
> Fedora 10.

One complication is that some other Linux distros may need different
libraries, so you should keep that in mind.  Probably we should talk about
the basic approach to differentiating the incompatible platforms before
actually implementing it to make sure everything is covered.

--
John A. Tamplin
Software Engineer (GWT), Google